Monday, March 30, 2009

Drew's Birthday Party and Thea's Visit

Jay and got to play with lots of little kids this weekend! I picked up Thea and Nana Sue on Saturday morning. We went to a kid's fun fair and Thea got to decorate a cupcake, make a button, won a slinky, ate a lolli-pop and play some games.


Then we got Thea dolled up (over-dressed, really. But you have to satisfy the Nana) and went to Drew's Birthday Party! As we were walking up to the door we could hear Drew calling "Thea! Thea!" It was the cutest! They got along great and we had a wonderful time at the party. Here's the birthday boy:




Miss Lindsey:
Miss Thea:
Thea slept over Saturday night and we dropped her back off at Nana and Grampie's Sunday morning. Jay and took a ride to New Bedford and went to this unbeleivable demolition place. They had parts of a million houses that had been domolished. You weren't supposed to take pictures, but when I saw this room I knew I had to!

Jay and I are still waiting to hear on the house. We have a very strong feeling, based on what the realtor told us, that we are not going to get the house as someone offered full price. I'm a little dissapointed, actually a lot dissapointed, but I know it wasn't meant to be. We're going to keep looking!



No comments: