Had a TERRIFIC WEEKEND!
1. Friday night, I went on a date with my husband *gasp* (that sounds so weird)! We went to a little Italian place for dinner - it was so yum.
2. Saturday morning brought me to Rachel's baby shower. She looked so cute and healthy and happy! I can't wait to see her new little girl - just a few more months. It was also really nice to see some of my bestest friends.
3. Jay and I spent Saturday evening with some of my favorite people: Jami, Andy, Drew, and Grant. I was amazed by a few things: Jami's delicious food, Drew's rapidly growing vocabulary, Grant's happiness in the sling, and only in the sling, and Jay's attempts to play with little kids. He tries, but he is sooo not a natural!
4. My mumma gave me a new piece of stained glass. She got it at an art co-op and I love it - it's kind of 3D, hopefully you can see it in the pictures. I'll have to post later this week with a few pictures of the wedding present Jay got me - a beautiful hand-made, one-of-a-kind stained glass panel from Etsy (my favorite website).
5. Finally, today we celebrated my Grampie's 99th birthday. That's right, folks - 99 years old! He was in great spirits and we celebrated with some of his favorite things: pizza, ice cream cake, and a trip down memory lane with a family slide show. It was great. I am a very lucky 32 year old to still have all four of my grandparents.