Sunday, July 6, 2008

July 4th Weekend at the Cottage

Hank and I spent the last few days at the cottage on Fearing Pond. We are both completely worn out, but we had a blast!

The cottage.



I got to spend a lot of time with my sister Jessie and my neice Thea May. Here's Thea taking a camp-style bath.




I took Hank and Koa for a nice canoe ride around Fearing Pond the first night we got there.


My mom's birthday is July 3rd, so we had lobster dinner and yummy cake that night for Momma Sue's b-day celebration.



It was very sweet to meet two new members of the Fearing Pond Brat Pack for the first time. Here's Graham and Casey - may they love camp as much as I do.




And then we just enjoyed being at the pond with a bunch of little kids.




Here we are tuckered out and ready for bed.

No comments: