Friday, July 11, 2008

ABC's of Amy

A. Attached or Single? Attached
B. Best Friend? Jami
C. Cake or pie? Peach Pie please
D. Day of choice? Sunday
E. Essential item? Splenda, otherwise I couldn't drink my coffee
F. Favorite color? Green, blue, and orange
G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy bears
H. Home town? Wrentham
I. Favorite indulgence? Mint Oreo Blizzard from DQ
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? No way!
L. Life isn’t complete without? A dog
M. Marriage date? To be determined
N. Number of brothers and sisters? two younger sisters
O. Oranges or Apples? Oranges
P. Phobias? spiders (only if they are on me) and driving in big cities
Q. Quotes? Don't know any good ones off the top of my head.
R. Reasons to smile? A warm summer day and a cool beer.
S. Season of choice? Fall in New England is so sweet.
T. Tag 5 people: I don't have 5 people to tag
U. Unknown fact about me? I spoke to Brad Pitt on the phone once
V. Vegetable? Asparagus
W. Worst habit? biting my nails
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? x-ray
Y. Your favorite food? Thai food
Z. Zodiac sign? Sagitarius
Z. Which zoo animal is your favorite? I feel bad for zoo animals. But I think I like the nocturnal room the best.

No comments: