Monday, October 20, 2008

Playing Tag with Memory Loss

The instructions are these:

* Go to your Sixth Picture Folder then pick your Sixth Picture.

* Pray that you remember the details.

* Tag 5 others.


Kind of a boring picture - of our home from the backyard. Obviously in the winter. I'm not looking forward to snow. And cold. And ice. Yuck.
Anyway, I'm leaving tomorrow morning for three days of Trail Management School where I'll learn all about trail building, trail signage, trail use, etc. I'll be at Mt. Grace this week where we will be doing real trail work on real trails. And I'll be staying with a whole bunch of work friends in a big old farmhouse having communal meals. It's times like this I like my job!
Then, I'm going to Jessie's on Friday to pick up Thea for the weekend!!!!!!!!!! Thea's gonna chill with her Auntie Amy, Uncle Jay, and Cousin Hank (woof)! I can't wait. I hope Thea and I can have a 'playdate' with Jami and Drew!

No comments: