Monday, October 6, 2008

Back From New Hampshire!

I had a blast at the New England Environmental Education Alliance's Annual Conference in New Hampshire. I got to sleep in a yurt, learn how to use my new GPS units that work gave me to pilot a new Interpretive program, look through huge telescopes to see Neptune, Uranus (pronounced 'urine us' not 'your anus' - who knew?), the galaxy Adromeda, and some globular star clusters. I also learned what armored mud balls are, won a pottery berry bowl (very pretty) at auction, saw some great foliage, and got to re-connect with many colleagues as well as meet a ton of new people.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Auntie Amy!! I am so glad you had such a nice time. I can't wait to find out what an armored mud ball...I think that's what it was....is!!