So I was reading someone else's blog - no one I know in real life, just a random. And I came across the Bag Tag. This is really timely because I've been right about to clean out my purse for about a month now. Here's my motivation!
Horrible confession - My purse has about 3 pounds of loose change on the bottom of it. I've been using Jay's money all weekend, claiming I didn't have any. I had $0.42 in my wallet change purse. That's all I thought I had. In reality I had $10.31 in my purse. How embarassing!
Now, on to the tag. Here are the instructions:
1. Show photograph of your bag/ purse and it's entire contents.
2. You are not allowed to edit contents before photographing!
3. List the contents and give descriptions.
4. Bag tag your friends.
- Two cell phones - one for work; one for my real life
- Pack of Halloween cards to send out tomorrow
- One orange mint
- Piece of sea glass from Hawaii
- A shell from Hawaii
- Two Halls naturals cough drops from when I got sick after I got back from Hawaii.
- One hair elastic
- One set of keys (normally there are three sets in my purse)
- One travel thing of tooth floss
- One tin of Badger Balm for my terrible cuticles
- Two chap sticks
- Nail/cuticle clippers - a must have since I've quit biting my nails. Yea Me!
- Mechanical pencil
- Left, Right, Center (best game ever)
- Cell phone charger for work phone as it won't hold a GD charge
- Three loose one dollar bills (didn't know I had - should be in my wallet)
- Crappy, crappy, crappy black wallet (note to self - buy cute wallet and coin purse)
- Digital camera
- Bottle of lavendar hand lotion (from Hawaii - so good!)
- Zip-lock with emergency tampon and pads (note to self - buy cute emergency girl bag)
- Altoids box that has no altoids in it - Contents: Advil, Tums, loose earings, breath mints
- Bank Card (should be in wallet)
- 2008 Planner - my life! If I lost this I would cry for days!
- Check book
- The line of junk at the top of the picture is all trash - mostly receipts and gum wrappers
- $5.25 in quarters (21 quarters)
- $0.50 in nickels (10 nickels)
- $1.30 in dimes (13 dimes)
- $0.26 in pennies (26 pennies)
- One Boston subway token - I have no idea where this came from. Someone must have given me this as change. These have been obselete for years, since the change to the Charlie Card (which sucks)
- One Canadian penny