Saturday, June 5, 2010

Summer is Here!

I've been super busy with work, but now I have my whole crew hired and we're working out the final details of training. We went to the State Police Training Academy, where we are having our training, to scope out the place. It is surprisingly beautiful!


Some of my work peeps - yup, we get to wear those cool uniforms!
Last weekend was so nice that Jay and I just had to go on a canoe ride down the Nemasket River. It was gorgeous - and we saw lots of turtles! Hank came along for the ride and was such a good guy in the canoe.
We made our way to the Assawompsett Pond in Lakeville. No canoes allowed, so we turned back here after Hank went for a swim.

I know I look like a total dork, but I am trying to avoid sunburns this year. First time wearing the hat and the brim took a nose dive. I'm going to try to starch it flat (I guess that't what I get for $12 at Target!).

No comments: