Saturday, June 12, 2010

My Bestie Visits the Twins!

Tuesday night Jami and I had three great hours of girl time while riding to and from Becky and Danny's to see the twins. It was unbelievably nice to just sit and chat with Jami. She is awesome and I don't know what I would do without her!
We had a nice visit with the new family of four. Both babies are just sooo good. They are so content and really are cuddle bugs. I could just hold them for hours and hours. They are so good that they let all four of us eat a wonderful dinner in peace!
Jami snuggling with Delaney
Auntie Amy and Delaney
Momma Becky and Delaney (I think). Why do I always take more pictures of Delaney?!?!

Miss Delaney praying.
Mr. Griffin being such a good boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you so much Amos! Your "guest suite" looks wonderful!! Give those babes a kiss for me tomorrow night when Beck arrives.