Sunday, April 12, 2009

My Weekend

First of all, yesterday was April 11th. And it snowed. Seriously, what the hell is up with that? And it wasn't a tiny little flurry - it was coming down hard for about 30 minutes or so. I tried taking pictures, but they all came out crappy. If you look at the picture below, you can see some white streaks, including a huge one in the upper left corner. That, my friends, is snow. (click to embiggen the picture).


On Thursday, I had dinner with the Hendies and EB's friend, Norma. We also watched the first episode of Parks and Recreation. It was sooo funny! And it's funny to watch a show that's based around what I do!



The Z's got a golf cart! Jay pumped up the tires and took Hank and I for a ride through the woods. It was so much fun and I couldn't stop laughing and screaming as we tore down the trail.


Saturday was date night. We went to the Eagle Brook Saloon and drank some of their yummy, yummy beer. It was nice to get out and just chill with Jay. And I'll leave you with these images of two of my favorite guys:



No comments: