Friday, February 13, 2009

My Week

1. My poor Momma Sue has kidney stones! She was in the hospital Monday through Wednesday. I visited her and made her laugh. She's home and getting better.

2. I met my friend Steve at Uno's to split a pizza pie. Steve was the one who taught me all about armored mud balls at the NEEEA Conference! He just had a geology tour pamphlet published through a grant program and it is GREAT!

3. I had a MEES meeting Tuesday night. We have a big conference coming up on March 4th and I think it's going to be wonderful. I love the MEES folks - they are so much fun!

4. Mr. Hankie had to go to the vet to get his vaccines. He whimpered when he got the shots and I felt sooooo bad. Needless to say, he got many extra treats!

5. Jami, Vicky, and I got together for Thai food and stress relief. I love my friends even more than Thai food! I was so glad Jami got to get out with Vicky and take a shower and enjoy some time with friends 'cause her life is super crazy right now.

6. I'm leading two V-day hikes tomorrow and I am so excited. I'm walking the routes today and bringing Hank. I love bringing my pup to work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what I would do without you Amy. You are my sister I never had and my saving grace so many times over!