Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Day Before the Big Day

I've been a little MIA lately, but I have a good reason. Jay and I are getting married this evening! We're kinda eloping, but not really. It's not a huge secret, but we only invited our parents, grandparents and siblings. It's going to be a very small and informal ceremony at my parent's house and we're getting take-out Chinese food from Quan's! I can't wait!

Here's what Mr. Hank will wear for the ceremony. Doesn't he look sooooo handsome?


This is where we'll get married. We're adding some flowers and the doors will be closed and the fire crackling. I think it'll be so pretty - although I admit it's kinda weird to get married in front of a couple guns and sword!

Yesterday I visited some of my favorite people: Jami, Andy, Drew, Grant, and EB. Here are my two favorite guys (besides Jay, of course!)

I have to thank Becky and Jessie for cleaning Momma Sue and Poppa Jim's house on such short notice. I couldn't let this opportunity pass me by -Jess suited up to tackle the upstairs bathroom which is desperately awaiting the remodel!
And here I am, contemplating my last day on Earth as a single woman! Oh, I CAN'T WAIT TO MARRY MY JAY!

No comments: