Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Weekend in New Hampshire

Went to Jackson, NH with the family. We stayed in a georgeous condo that can sleep about 15 people! Hank went with me:

And Becky's puppy Marley came along, too.I love hanging out with puppies:
Mr. Hank made himself at home:

We all got dressed warm and toasty and went tubing in the dark!

My cheeks got very, very red and I got soaked by flying snow - I was going THAT FAST!
We even made tube chains - we're dangerous like that!

Here's my cousin Julie and friend Amy.

The girls and their tubes...
We got a ton of snow. This is the view from the living room of the condo.Oh, and we also figured out that my pants were see through, but only when you took a picture of them...weird!
And that Becky likes blue drinks:
We did much, much laughing!
We're gonna rent the place for a week next year!!

No comments: