Friday, January 16, 2009

An Update

Lots and lots of stuff happening!
  1. I'm registrar for the Massachusetts Environmental Education Society's 2009 Conference in March and it is creating headache after headache. A ton of my time is being spent on registration woes as the on-line registration system we are using totally stinks. Anyone out there use a good and inexpensive (we're a non-profit) on-line registration system that rocks? Please let me know!
  2. It is c-c-c-c-cold here in New England. Like single digits and negative wind chills. Poor Mr. Hank's little feet were so cold after our walk. I'm surviving...barely.
  3. Had a job interview today! Not looking for a job, but when this one came up I knew I had to apply. The position is Manager of Interpretation and Graphics at the Roger Wil liams Pa rk Z*oo! I'm so excited about it. Apparently they had over 60 applications and invited only 9 in to interview last month. I got a call back last week and went in today for a 2 and 1/2 hour interview. It went REALLY well and I really like the people I interviewed with as well as the description of the job. I should hear something next week!
  4. Got Mr. Hank's DNA test back! Here are the four dog breeds they detected in his DNA: Burmese Mountain Dog, Belgian Tervurian, Miniature Pinscher, and Parsons Russell Terrier!! Hahahahahahah!!!!!!!! who would have ever thought! He is SUCH a mutt!
  5. Jay is heading out today to Maine on a snowmobiling trip. Hank and I are heading to New Hampshire for a weekend with my mom and sisters. And THEA! It's going to be cold, but we'll have fun!

I think that's it! Have a great weekend!

No comments: