Saturday, December 20, 2008

It's Been A While

I haven't posted in a while, but a lot has been happening.

I celebrated my 32nd birthday on December 6th. Jay and I went out to dinner at our favorite Thai restaruant. He gave me a framed picture of the two of us that was taken this fall.
My momma gave me the cutest little Christmas mouse. It's the only Christmas decoration in our house right now!
On December 13th, Jay and I went out with friends to celebrate BJ's 32nd birthday. We had a yummy dinner at Quan's and then headed out for Rock-n-Bowl!

Kathy and I had a Bowl-Off!

Jay and BJ.

Jay and Amy

My work at a Christmas party in Fall River. I took some pictures of the battleships decked out with Christmas lights.


The carousel house was decorated beautifully!

And we got to play with Scout the Seach Dog, one of the Ranger's dogs.

The most wonderful news of all is that Jami was induced on Wednesday and had a handsome boy that afternoon. His name is Grant James and I visited on Thursday evening and mom, dad, and baby are doing great. He is so cute - hard to believe he could be so little! I have to admit that I forgot my camera, so I don't have any picutes (what a bad Auntie Amy!) - but I will be visiting soon and will be sure to take pictures of the best Christmas gift of all!

No comments: