Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Update

I have not been a very good blogger lately. I also didn't take a lot of pictures this Christmas. Bah Humbug!

Jami, Vicky, Rachel and I got together this past weekend. Rachel and I babysat Drew and Grant for about an hour, then we all ate and laugh for a few hours. It was soooo needed!


Drew and Grant - brotherly love!

Rachel and Drew
Vicky and Grant
Little Grant - looking like a glowworm!

Here're some pics from Christmas Eve at my parents' house:


Please notice Thea's outfit! Nana Sue gave her these awesome black and pink cowboy boots and Auntie Becky gave her the sweater. Thea had to take off all her clothes and wear her new clothes. Someone should have given her some pants or a skirt!




Today, I took a walk at Fall River. I'm leading a hike there later this week, so I had to check it out. It was nice. I found some cat tracks in the concrete walkway - so cute!






No comments: