Thursday, July 15, 2010

My New Nephew, Isiah James

My little baby sister has a new little baby boy! I got a call from Jessie this morning at 4:45am! She was in labor and was calling in the troops for support and Thea amusement. I uploaded the pics wrong, so the baby pics are all the way down. I've been up for 18 hours straight and have driven 250 miles today and I just don't have it in me to reload the pics.

Here's Thea feeding Delaney as we wait for the new baby.
Granpie Jim vegging on the couch with the Chex Mix!

Lady Love - Miss Thea May, the new BIG SISTER!

Becky and her twinnies! Delaney and Griffin, now 8 weeks old (neither one weighs as much at two months, what Isiah James weighed at birth!)
Here he is! Jessie was a trooper - she did great! She had an all natural at-home birth - crazy! Isiah James came at about 3pm, weighing in at 9 lbs and 6 oz and length of 20.5 inches!

Proud Daddy!
Nana Sue gazes in adoration at the new baby.

Auntie Amy says Hello!
Grampie Jim just loves his namesake!

No comments: