Sunday, July 5, 2009

Summertime at the Cottage

Finally! Nice weather! Headed down to the cottage to spend time with the fam.
I love this picture of the Welsh boys and the Nelson girls! The six of us spent every summer growing up together on Fearing Pond and we're more like siblings than friends!
Miss Thea is definately a toddler now. How cute is her suit?

Mr. Hank got to play with Marley, Koa, Benny, and Sophia - five dogs in all!
Jess and Jack - these two were inseparable growing up!
Here's Casey! So cute!

Thea and Daddy in the frog pond.

Becky and Jessie going turtle hunting in the frog pond.
More dogs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I was just surfing the web and came across this blog. That guy on the far right of the first picture is HOT......I mean sizzling HOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!......This is the man of my dreams. I mean...I know he probably has several girlfriends but if he has room for one more please post his info for me........

Take Care,

Jennifer Aniston

Tina said...

I love seeing all the pictures...no pics of mom??? luv ya tina