Sunday, July 19, 2009

Another Summer Weekend!

I babysat Thea, Drew, and Grant Friday into Saturday so Jami & Andy could go to a wedding and Jessie & Peter could pick up a wild mustang in Tenessee.

Here's Thea with the pop Drew gave her!
And Drew with his own pop.
Saturday morning - watching Sesame Street in our PJs.
EB and Grant - EB has the touch with that one!
Drew trying to teach Thea how to play baseball (I love that the helmet is on backwards!).
Going for a ride on the train!
Sharing the fireman's boots - one for each!
Mr. Serious - such a good, good baby!

Then I brought Thea down camp to play with Nana Sue and Grandpa Jim. Here she is splashing Nana Sue in the pond.
She looks proud as a peacock here!
Her two rocks - one was 'Flat Rock' and the other was 'Orange Rock.' She played with them all evening and then lost them when she insisted on swimming with them.
Bobby caught a 1 3/4 lb largemouth bass. I had to take the hook out and teach him how to hold him. He was soooo proud and all the kids were obsessed with catching the big one!
This afternoon I went on the Ames Mansion Garden Tour at Borderland State Park. It was great and the Interpreter was wonderful! This tour is offered every Saturday and Sunday at 2:00pm - check it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you Amos! I was driving home from work last night and I listened to your sweet message. You make me so happy Am! Andy and I are so thankful that you love our boys enough to brave a night with them so we could escape! I love the pictures you posted. Maybe we can plan another date soon to see that new house!

Anonymous said...

Amy,

If it turns out that you actually do have rabies would you post pictures on this blog of you with a foaming white mouth?.......just curious.

farts