Sunday, September 14, 2008

Full Moon Memories

Every year at Fearing Pond we have Full Moon Parties in July & August when there is a full moon. It pretty much involves eating, drinking, and laughing. I didn't make it to either Full Moon Party this year because of work and Hawaii. I was so bummed. But, I was going through some photos this morning that I haven't put into albums and came across these. They are from 3 or 4 years ago - so funny!

Here's Mom, Dad, me and Becky:



The crazy Fearings Girls - Kathy, Amy, Becky, Auntie Nancy, Lorraine



Me and Becky:



Me and Erin:



This was the funniest! My Auntie Angela fell off her chair! We laughed so hard!



Becky, Julie (my cousin - she just started her freshman year of college!), and me:



Crazy girls again! Becky, Erin, Lorraine, and Kathy

No comments: