Friday, June 27, 2008

Jay's Other Girlfriend

I have a confession to make. My fiance, Jay, is in love with another girl. It's his "other" girlfriend. He's been with her longer than me, he loves her body and curves, and he enjoys taking her for a ride! Here she is:



The other girl is a 1968 Chevelle SS 396 (I think I have that right). Jay spent many hours this past winter changing her from an automatic to a standard. He did a great job and we took the Chevelle out for a ride last weekend. I am so lucky to have a guy who knows how to do everything - he keeps my car running, fixes the washing machine, patches holes in the roof, fixes my sunglasses and everything else around the house and yard. I don't know what I would do without my Jay. And I'm not jealous of his other woman - I think she's pretty cool even though Jay drives too fast when he's with her!


No comments: