Friday, June 17, 2011

I'm Baaack!

I guess I needed a blogging break, but now I'm back. I've been thinking "Oooo...I should post that on my blog!" every once in a while during the last month or so. I think it's time.

Momma Sue (Nana Sue) and I took Thea to the circus last month. We went to the Big Apple Circus in Boston. We used to do this every year when I was younger, but I hadn't been in decades! It was awesome. Here's Thea - a grumpy Thea!

We gave her some candy and then she was happy:


Auntie Amy and Thea hung out at Government Center while Nana Sue went to Starbucks (o-la-la) to get a coffee.

Thea loved it!

It was visually stunning and the level of talent was awesome.

Grandma the Clown was there. So was Thea the Clown!

At intermission, Thea entertained us with her acrobatic routine!

My favorite - the lady with her rescued dogs, goats, and horses!
Then we went to the Common and got pickles. Yummers!
Nana Sue takes fuzzy pictures!
Hi!

No comments: