Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Down on the Farm

I spent the holiday at the farm! It's our annual trip to the farm in Orange for Columbus Day weekend and I love it! I do not love the drive, though. On Saturday it took me two hours to get to Jessie's. Then we got a call from Mom who needed a ride so I had to drive all the way to Springfield to pick her up and then back to Orange - three more hours! For a total of five hours spent in the car on Saturday!!! Grrrr.....

Anyway, since I had to pick mom up at the gun show, I figured I'd stop by mom and dad's tables and say hi. Here are some picks from the gun show.


Finally we made it to Orange to play with Miss Thea (she's so naughty!).


Sunday morning we all geared up for our annual ride in the parade. This was my first year in the parade 'cause I usually watch from the sidelines. But this year I figured I'd just jump into the wagon for the parade! Here are Thea and Chloe with their cowgirl hats on!

Lexi walked Hank in the parade. Hank's first parade!


Although he did spend some time in the wagon with me.


And Griffin. He did so good! I was in charge of all the little kids in the wagon, including this little one. We made up two rules: 1) Be safe. 2) Wave to all the people.

Here I am all duded up in my cowgirl hat and Dare to Dream shirt!

Here's Amy and all the little kids!

Emma and Lexi.

Mom decided she was too hot with the Dare to Dream shirt on top of her regular pink shirt, so she tried to take it off and it got stuck! Becky had to pull the shirt out of the other one! It was a laugh-riot! Then mom said something innapropriate about 'special' kids at the beginning of the parade and we had to give mom a rule: 1) No politically incorrect comments to the public!


Then we went back to the farm for a ride. Here's Thea on PJ.



And Chloe on Fiona. I actually rode Fiona, too! And I loved it and I wasn't afraid and I even trotted!!!

Thea bossing around poor PJ!

And then, will wonders never cease?!?! Momma Sue got on a horse!!!!

She a crazy lady!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog Amos. Any luck with the fruit flies?